EMS Care Chapter 103 | PTSD – The Trauma of Trauma
We begin EMS Care Chapter 103 | PTSD – The Trauma of Trauma with an introduction to the subject. We subsequently explore in-depth:
- Lesson 1: An overview of PTSD and Trauma
- Lesson 2: Signs and Symptoms
- Lesson 3: PTSD Awareness
- Lesson 4: PTSD Treatment
- Lesson 5: Additional Information
The Core Concepts and takeaways from this chapter cover:
- Recognizing the Symptoms
- How we may personally be affected
- When to seek help
- Resources available to us
- If you only want to take the online course for CME credit, you can pay here. The fee for online-only does NOT include a skills session nor (re)certification. You will receive a certificate for CME credit after successful completion of the course.
- This course is part of the EMT Recertification Day 4 curriculum. If you sign up for one of those courses, you will be automatically enrolled in this course. Click here for scheduled courses.
- To get credit for this course, you must watch all the lessons in their entirety, the course review, and pass the quiz at the end with a score of 75% or better.