EMS Care Chapter 08 | Principles of Pharmacology | 1 Hour CME Credit
We begin this EMS Care Chapter 08 | Principles of Pharmacology with an introduction to the subject. We subsequently explore in-depth:
- Lesson 1: Medication Safety
- Lesson 2: Routes of Medication Administration
- Lesson 3: Forms of Medications
- Lesson 4: How to Administer Medication
- Lesson 5: Medication Errors
The Core Concepts and takeaways from this chapter include:
- Medication Safety
- Kinds of Medication used in an emergency
- Basic medication terminology
- If you only want to take the online course for CME credit, you can pay here. The fee for online-only does NOT include a skills session nor (re)certification. You will receive a certificate for CME credit after successful completion of the course.
- This course is part of the EMT Recertification Day 2 curriculum and the New Initial EMT Course. If you sign up for one of those courses, you will be automatically enrolled in this course. Click here for scheduled courses.
- To get credit for this course, you must watch all 5 lessons in their entirety, the course review, and pass the quiz at the end with a score of 75% or better.