- Jan 01 2022 - Dec 31 2022
EMT NCCP 2022 Recertification Course | LCRFS
This EMT NCCP 2022 Recertification Course | LCRFS Sessions use hybrid, online, and distance learning. So, this CT EMT Class meets the NREMTs latest requirement for EMTs, the National Continued Competency Program (NCCP). Hence, this program consists of the equivalent of 40 live classroom hours. In addition, it meets the current CTOEMS requirements for a minimum classroom and online training. Skills Validation sessions are included.
EMT NCCP 2022 Recertification Course | LCRFS Class Schedule:
- Online Course Opens one (1) business day after you sign up| Available now through 31-Dec-2022
- You take the course at your own pace – from 1 week to the end of the course
- Skills Session individually Scheduled at LCRFS or any available location of your choice, after the online course has been completed – please coordinate with the instructor
- Skills Refreshers are held Saturdays and Sundays from 8a-5p
The course includes:
- National Component (20 Hours): National component topics include airway and respiration, cardiovascular, trauma, medical, and EMS operations.
- Local / State Component (10 Hours): MissionCIT offers unique current content, compliant with State recommendations and current events
- Individual Component (10 Hours): MissionCIT provides CTOEMS approved educational content.
- AHA | CPR-BLS for Healthcare Providers
EMT NCCP 2022 Recertification Course | LCRFS works as follows:
- You can take the online course material at your pace. Take the quizzes too. Your test scores will be submitted to the instructor who will advise the state when you pass.
- Private links to the online material will be provided once payment is received.
- While the ‘distance’ and ‘classroom’ material will be per the schedule at the training center. Times to be announced.
- Additionally, there will be scheduled times to communicate with the instructor via group chat and webinar. In addition, those signed up will be advised of the timing with a link to join the distance learning sessions.
- For the skills assessment, you will be advised of venue and timing options. You are invited to join the New Initial EMT skills sessions for review, upon request.
- All administrative aspects of the course are managed and submitted by MissionCIT.
Contact LCRFS or MissionCIT to sign up –
- LCRFS: John Field: firstname.lastname@example.org
- MissionCIT: Jeff Pinckney email@example.com
- Or sign-up below
Payment Options: Book the event below and:
- Pay online using your credit card – Select Pay now via Credit Card
- Select “Please Invoice me” and we will send an electronic invoice – you can pay online, or send a check. If your department is paying, you can forward it to the appropriate person, and advise us so we can follow up. We will give you access to Day 1 of the online course when you sign up. Access for the other days will be granted when payment is received.
- Note that you can book more than one person for the course at one time. However, you do need to fill in the information for each student.
All Classroom and Skills Certification sessions will be at:
- LCRFS: 606 Burr Mountain Road, Torrington, CT 06790
- Social Distancing Protocols then in effect fully observed!