EMT NCCP 2021 Recertification Course | LCRFS Session 4
This EMT NCCP 2021 Recertification Course | LCRFS Session 4 runs from 7-Mar-2021 thru 10-Apr-2021. The course uses hybrid, online, and distance learning. It meets the NREMTs latest requirement for EMTs, the National Continued Competency Program (NCCP). This program consists of the equivalent of 40 live classroom hours. It meets the requirements for a minimum of 16 hours of classroom and 24 hours of online training. Skills Validation sessions are included.
The course includes:
- National Component (20 Hours): National component topics include airway and respiration, cardiovascular, trauma, medical, and EMS operations.
- Local / State Component (10 Hours): MissionCIT offers unique current content, compliant with State recommendations and current events
- Individual Component (10 Hours): MissionCIT provides CAPCE approved educational content.
EMT NCCP 2021 Recertification Course | LCRFS Session 1 works as follows:
- You can take the on-line course material at your pace. Take the quizzes too. Your test scores will be submitted to the instructor who will advise the state when you pass.
- Private links to the online material will be provided once payment is received.
- The ‘distance’ and ‘classroom’ material will be per the schedule at the training center. Times to be announced.
- Additionally, there will be scheduled times to communicate with the instructor via group chat and webinar. Those signed up will be advised of the timing with a link to join the distance learning sessions.
- For the practical components, you will be advised venue and timing options. The end date of the course will be one of the available sessions.
- All administrative aspects of the course are managed and submitted by MissionCIT.
Contact LCRFS or MissionCIT to sign up –
Payment Options: Book the event below and:
- Pay online using your credit card – Select Pay now via Stripe
- Select “Please Invoice me” and we will send an electronic invoice via Square – you can pay online, or send a check. If your department is paying, you can forward it to the appropriate person, and advise us so we can follow-up. We will give you access to Day 1 of the online course when you sign up. Access for the other days will be granted when payment is received.
- Note 1: you can book more than one person for the course at one time. You do need to fill in the information for each student.
All Classroom and Skills Certification sessions will be at:
- LCFRFS: 606 Burr Mountain Road, Torrington, CT 06790
- Social Distancing Protocols fully observed!