- Sep 14 2021 - Dec 04 2021
TimeSee skills session times below, distance learning times to be provided
- 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
2021 Fall EMT Initial Course | ECFS Session 5
2021 Fall EMT Initial Course | ECFS Session 5 | 12 Week
Eastern CT Fire School (ECFS) and MissionCIT offer the following fully accredited Hybrid EMT Initial course. This 2021 Fall EMT Initial Course | ECFS Session 5 | 12 Week Course includes:
- Human anatomy, physiology, and pathophysiology
- Patient Assessment, treatment, and emergency care
- Patient Transportation
- Interactive online courses available 24/7
- Scheduled live distance learning sessions
- Scheduled live online group study sessions
- Five (5) skills sessions plus a final skills evaluation
- MissionCIT Learning Portal
- AHA-BLS CPR Course for Healthcare Providers
- EMT Startup Kit
2021 Summer EMT Initial Course | ECFS Session 5 | Skills Sessions:
- 25-Sep-2021 | 10a to 4p
- 9-Oct-2021 | 10a to 4p
- 23-Oct-2021 | 10a to 4p
- 6-Nov-2021 | 10a to 4p
- 20-Nov-2021 | 10a to 4p
- 4-Dec-2021 | 10a to 4p | Final Skills Session
Contact ECFS or MissionCIT to sign up –
- ECFS: Art Heon firstname.lastname@example.org
- MissionCIT: Tori Benoit email@example.com
- Or sign-up below
Payment Options: Book the event below and:
- Pay online using your credit card – Select Pay now via Credit Card
- Select “Please Invoice me” and we will send an electronic invoice via Square – you can pay online, or send a check. If your department is paying, you can forward it to the appropriate person, and advise us so we can follow-up. We will give you access to the online course when you sign up. Full payment is required when the first skills session begins. Contact MissionCIT if special arrangements are required.
- Note 1: you can book more than one person for the course at one time. You do need to fill in the information for each student.
All Classroom sessions will be via Distance Learning
- You will receive schedules from the Instructor that include times and the assigned MissionCIT Virtual Classroom for class instruction. Times are usually in the evening hours from 7p to 9p Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- There will also be a dedicated MissionCIT Classroom including breakout rooms, set up for just this course for virtual study sessions with other students.
All Classroom and Skills Certification sessions will be at:
- ECFS: 1 Fire School Rd, Willimantic, CT 06226
- Social Distancing Protocols then in effect will be fully observed!
Please sign up below! All fees are included.